. By using Opeepl’s market research system and websites, you agree to the terms stated in this document. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Opeepl products and deliveries
3. Limitations to use
4. Security and Access
Opeepl system requires a login and password. Keep your login information to the system secure and do not allow anyone else to access the system with your login information. Notify Opeepl immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of the system with your login information and account.
You agree to use Opeepl's systems and websites at your own risk. You release Opeepl and its partners from all claims arising out of or in relation to the use of Opeepls system or websites, including any claims relating to loss, corruption or unauthorised disclosure of or unauthorised access to information uploaded to or downloaded from Opeepls system or websites or interference to a computer or other system caused by viruses, malicious software or otherwise.
Opeepl exclude all liability to you for any losses, damages, costs or expenses that you may suffer or incur, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), statute or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with, but not limited to:
- Indirect or consequential loss or damage
- Loss or corruption of data
- Any failure or delay to provide access to the system or websites
- Any system failures or unavailability of the system or websites including for extended periods of time
- Nothing in these terms operates to exclude, restrict or modify any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation which cannot lawfully be limited or excluded by law. If limitation or exclusion is not permitted by law, we will resupply or repair the system or website.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Helps us remind you about Opeepl via targeted advertisement
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here
). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
7. Governing law